Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Splish Splash

Emmry has not only graduated to the crib, but to the big tub as well!
It actually happened before the crib, (it was alot easier for me to handle emotionally) but I just now got a picture of it.

And yes, I strategically placed my hand there and told Tyson where to stand to make it an appropriate picture.

She loves her baffy time!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love bathy time! She is so stinkin cute!

Sara Hadlow said...

i put megan in the big tub too. i think she enjoys it more. she can relax laying on her back and kick and splash much more than in the plastic baby tub

Unknown said...

I love your Blog! Thanks for sharing it with me.
It was so good to see you and your cute little girl. Keep in touch
Love, Jennice

Clayton, Jenna & Makayla said...

Holy cow you went blog CRAZY since last time I checked! Where have I been??? Looks like you've had tons of fun! And of course Emmry is BEAUTIFUL! Love you all!