He had his clothes all laid out last night. Backpack ready. Jumped out of bed before I could finish saying 'good morning'. Requested crepes for his back to school breakfast and probably ate at least 10 of them. Excitement sank when I told him I wanted to take a picture and he gave me a hard time that I always take too many pictures. Then he was off! Riding his bike like a maniac up the street as I yelled "Bye! Love you! Have a great day! Remember who you are and what you stand for! Choose your friends carefully! (That's what my Mom always used to say to us when we left the house) I love you, Bud!" and then he was around the corner where I could no longer see him.
I bet you he is going to have a great day.
Good luck in 3rd grade this year Tager!
Mom and Dad love you. xoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment