Saturday, August 13, 2011

Luau






Have I mentioned how much I love our community? Well, I do.

Last night we had a free Luau party at the community pool. FREE!

Free food. Free drinks. Free games. Free performance from Polynesian dancers. They did dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, New Zealand, and a couple others I can't remember. And free treats! (I had pineapple! And yes, it looked exactly like this....yum!)

When you first walked in you were greeted with an 'aloha' and were given a lei, (cheap colored plastic ones, but still fun) there was tiki torches all around, food from the islands, beach balls bouncing everywhere, hula hoop and limbo contests, a tiki bar (for the drinkers), and lots of happy people. So fun!






It was a fun night! They probably had a fire dance at the end, but Tyson and Emmry were ready to go home. Tage could have stayed all night swimming....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That sounds so fun!! I'm so glad your community does fun things like that!