Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School lunch

Today we went to the school to surprise Tage for lunch!













We got there a little late so really it was only a 5 minute lunch break. We stayed and watched him




play 2-hand touch football. It was so flippin' hot! Then when it was time to line up to go back to class he begged me to sign him out. Um, no. Sorry Mr., your going to class!










Bye Tage, see you after school!










He little face was pink so was so hot!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun little outing with Emmry! I am sure she enjoyed that!

Parker Family said...

It's still hot there!?! Darn! We were in the low 80s yesterday, hoping fall is close :) I am sure I will be jealous of your weather in about a month or two :)

Fun for you to go to lunch with Tage! Your little Emmry is just too cute!!

Amber said...

Fun surprise for Tage!