When she is all done with what she wants she tries to feed you the food, feeds it to the dog, or just picks it up and then throws it on the floor.
Zeus is patiently waiting for his lunch too.
This is after a few minutes of me yelling at him to go lay down. His face is the same level as the tray so he has been known to join Emmry with her lunch and not sharing any with her. Nasty! Poor girl.
Also notice her right leg......
Yep! Right leg and all!
So cute!
She throws her cup on the floor too every time she takes a drink. She generally uses her right hand to drink with and that's one of the reasons I place her right next to the wall....so I don't have to pick up her cup a bizzilion times! The only bad part about placing her there is she gets the wall dirty and the other day I caught her chucking food over the wall!
After lunch we watched Baby Signing Time!
We watch this at least one time everyday. No joke. She get so excited just hearing the music before the T.V even turns on.
L . O . V . E the pig tails!






1 comment:
Emmry you remind me so much of Emma and the things she use to do! I Love it!
Oh and I just want to kiss your cheeks your so cute!
Post a Comment