Just so you know:
The Turkey Trot= a race against your fellow classmates and the rights to brag about it all week. Seriously.
Getting lined up at the starting point.
We love you!!!
Getting lined up at the starting point.
Well, all his training paid off! He won FIRST PLACE!!!!!
He was always within one of the first 3-4 runners until close to the last half of the run. I could see that he was falling behind just a tad, so I yelled out some encouragement and saw the fire burst. That's all he needed. For someone to tell him he can do it. It was so awesome to see that. From that point on he was #1. The rest was history.
He was SO proud of himself! And so was I!
Tage really is a super fast runner! He can keep right up with his Dad when they go running. I am not a runner, but he for sure would kick my butt in a race! That's for sure!
Good job today Tage!!!!
Your #1
We love you!!!
(and yes, bragging rights were definitely used to the max)



1 comment:
Way to go TAGE!!!! You rock!
Post a Comment