Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

While we were eating dinner last night (prior to the trick-or-treating) Tage said that he would make a bet with us (Mom and Dad) that we get to guess how many pieces of candy he was going to get and that if he got more than that that we had to give him a dollar. I'm not sure how that was a bet, but we played along with his game anyway. Dad guessed 100 and I guessed 126. After I asked him what we get if he doesn't go over our guessed amount. He thought long and hard and said that he would give us his little 3 inch tall lucky leprechan. Ooooohhhhh, Awwwwwhhhhh, lucky us! I hope that we win! I need some more luck in my house with getting more green stuff called money! That would be the best bet I have ever had.....to win Tage's lucky leprechan!!
Well, he won. 166 pieces of candy to be exact.

He never did ask for his dollar.....so I just kept it. Along with a few pieces of candy, but don't tell him that.
And here is Miss Emmry couting out her loot and wanting to put everything in her mouth with or without a wrapper.


Oh my, I think she is the cutest Pebbles E V E R!
But I'm bias, I know.

No comments: