
(Sorry about Tage in this picture. But this was the best one we got. I promise we don't drug up our kids!)
I spend a few days last week busting out their costumes with my mad sewing skills (straight lines only....I can do it!) I think this year has been my favorite Halloween, I loved that we did a theme all together as a family.
Emmry hung onto that bucket the whole night! She wouldn't let anyone take it away from her! It was so cute.

I caught Ty in the bathroom fixing his hair (used my hairspray too!) and asked him if he felt weird having hair again...he just laughed.

Yabba Dabba Doo!
6 comments:
Really cute costumes!
LOVE the costumes you guys look awesome!
Love it!! great job with the sewing of the costumes! super creative! :)
love these costumes! Did you use a pattern? One day I will make my own halloween costumes if it kills me :)
Totally cute!!! I am glad I got your message to come check it out. I feel all caught up now. thanks!
You realize it has been a month since this post right?!! Where ARE you?!
Post a Comment