Two days in a row crafting with Miss Emmry during Trey's nap time! Go me!! I'm really going to try harder about spending one on one time with Emmry while Trey is napping. The days get so crazy sometimes and I feel bad that I have just let Emmry play alone all day or she has been glued to the iPad. Those days I DO NOT feel like I earned the Mom of the year award. And I like feeling good about being a good Mom.
Anyway, we started out by tracing each others hand to make a turkey but when it came to the part to cut our hands out it just really turned into a scissor fest and the hands got all chopped up.
Oh well, at least she was having fun and I don't feel guilty that I didn't give her quality time today.
(pic)
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment