Sunday, November 17, 2013

Worth the $12

Since we didn't take Tage to get his hair cut yesterday I decided to cut it myself this morning so he would have a clean cut look for church.
Bad idea.
Tage is super picky and not patient.
I admit, it did take me a lot longer than if we went to Great Clips or somewhere like that, but still, he needed to chill. I didn't want to cut off too much and kept asking him over and over "is that ok?" but apparently that was not the right way to do it. He just kept getting more and more frustrated saying that I didn't know what I was doing. Well I asked that question one too many times and he flipped. Said I am just messing up his hair and threw the clippers on the ground. I hadn't even finished the top part! (where he said I messed up. but really it just wasn't as short as he wanted) So he got in trouble and Tyson told him to go to his room and he will just have to go to church and school the way it was.
After he calmed down a bit Ty did end up going in his room and cutting it a little shorter. But I know that I learned my lesson.....Just take him to get his hair cut!!
(Oh, and a little side note. I was still a little mad at him for being rude and flipping out like he did before I was even done and I said something on the lines of 'you didn't even say thank you....' he responded in a rude sarcastic tone, "Thank you. Even though you messed up" Grrrrrrr. That didn't help with me getting over being mad at him.)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Well at least you know for the future. Sorry it was a disaster.