I love it whenever Emmry uses the phrase, "nice and cozy." I have used this phrase for a really long time now and Emmry has picked it up and has been using it as well for a long time. But I have never said why I love hearing her say that phrase. It's all because it sounds like she is saying toesie instead of cozy. It's just so darn cute!! I have even asked her if she is saying Toesie with a T. But she says no and then would repeat the word. Then I would say, "Cozy with a C?" And she would yes.
Sometimes she will say it when I am giving her snuggles, tucking her into bed, putting a soft jacket on or soft blanket around her. The point being is that she says it often enough that I need to write it down that she says it. And that I think it is adorable that it sounds like she is saying the letter T instead of C for cozy.
I LOVE MY SWEET EMMRY!!!!!!!!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment