Trey has watched Emmry and I play restaurant way to many times.
Trey and I had some quality-alone-bonding-time outside today for a bit (a gorgeous Sunday afternoon, may I add....). We swung on the swings, played in the dirt, fed Reggie, poked straw at the chickens.....ya know-boy stuff! hahahaha.
But my favorite part today was when he wanted to get out of the swing (which you usually have to bribe him to get out of) and walked under the playset to the little picnic table. He climbed up on the bench and started jibber jabbering something. You definitely wouldn't have had a clue what he was saying, although I did. (ok, not really I just presented) He was saying, "what would you like now?" How did I know that? Because that's what Emmry always asks me when she sits in the exact spot as Trey did. I went over to the other side of the picnic table and bent down to his eye level and said with my finger tapping on my chin, "hum.....can I get some cheese please?" He then pretended to hand me some cheese and I pretended to eat it making loud chomping noise and telling him that it was so delicious. We continued to do this over and over with me asking for different items.
"Can I get some water, please?"
"Can I have a blue popsicle, please?"
"Do you have any Macaroni and Cheese?"
"Can I have some marshmallows, please?"
Well, you get the idea.....Lots of food. It was even cuter when I started to hand him 'money' and he would pretend to take and eat it; making the same chomping sound that I was.
Adorable.
He's nothing short of pure adorableness!!!!!
I LOVE HIM!!!!!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
Can I play to? I love when they use their imaginations.
Post a Comment