Tage had a friend (Will Stanger) come home with him today after school. They wanted to go swimming but I didn't have time to go swimming so I told them they could do a quick dip. 10-15 minutes max. I gave Emmry and Trey some ice cream and we sat outside by the pool and watched the boys swim. Once Trey was done with his ice cream he wanted to go swimming too. He started to take off his shirt by himself, but just got stuck. I striped him down to his nothings and let him get in the pool on the first step. Then emery wanted to get in. I told her that she had to keep her panties and shirt on though.
So I guess this is how Trey does quick dips around here......
(pic of trey trying to get shirt off and naked bum in pool)
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment