Sunday, August 3, 2014

Starting the day off right? Ending it even better?

You would think that starting my day off with going to church was a good thing right? Well, not when I back into Tysons car giving it a pretty dent on the left headlight area from backing out of the garage into it.
(pic of Tysons car)
Luckily when I came in and told him he didn't get mad at all and I continued to just go to church.

Then when I got home from church Emmry's eye looked horrible and her temperature was still above 102*
(pic of Emmry on couch)
I decided to take her into Urgent Care. The Dr. prescribed an antibiotic and a different kind of eye drops for the pink eye. After a long 3 hour ordeal of going to the Dr., taking Emmry back home and then going to the pharmacy to fill the prescriptions, (which I had to wait about an hour for.....not fun.) I was home.
I just hope my baby girl get feeling better soon.

No comments: