Monday, August 4, 2014

Rash

What's next?! Sheesh!
Emmry woke up with a rash on her chest around her collar bone area, back, and on the inner part of her arms and hands. Great. I'm assuming it is from the antibiotics I gave her last night (snuck then in the snow cone I gave her.....seeing that this girl won't take ANY medicine.)
I called our pediatricians office and they said for me to come in. I guess it was pointless for me to go to Urgent Care yesterday. I feel bad I spent all that time and put Emmry through that and to top it off it was $105.00 for the Urgent Care visit and then another $20.00 for the prescriptions. Dang.
We saw Dr. Prentice this time. She said that the rash was not from the antibiotic and is just a viral rash. She also said that antibiotics aren't going to help anything so not to take them and that the new eye drops that the Urgent Care Dr. prescribed were pretty much the same thing except the new ones you were to use more often rather than the first eye drops prescribed were just morning and night.
I'M SO CONFUSED!! Yes, antibiotics - no, antibiotics. These eye drops - no, these ones.
I just want my daughter to by healthy. I'm praying for direction instead of listening to Dr.'s.

No comments: