Friday, August 1, 2008

Count Down


Tage is on the count down! OK, me too. The other day, Tage and I made a paper chain to count down the days left until school starts (on Aug. 11th). He is so excited to go to Kindergarten! He is a very smart boy and is going to do awesome this year!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hey, that is a great idea on how to count down for school. also you have had some fun ideas like muffin tin lunches that is awsome!!!
thanks for sharing your memories!!! love ya tonz!

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Cherice, I didn't know you were a fellow blogger. If you don't mind, I would like to add you to my blog list so I can keep up with you guys. I know we live in the same neighborhood, but I never see you :-(

Cherice said...

sure Rachael, didn't know you were a blogger either :) I'm going to check yours out!