My face has been glued to the T.V. and will be the next bit while the Olympics are going on. I love watching the Olympics! I hope that Michael Phelps and Dara Torres rock the house! Hope that you are enjoying them as well!
I know I posted this before both Michael and Torres. (Honestly, I fell asleep before hers. I wanted to watch her so bad!)That was kind of suprising they just ended the anthem not finishing it. Oh, well. Yea! watching more olympics now!
Okay, so this might sound really weird, but Cherice is your maiden name Judd?? If it is, how weird is this that I found you, I was just going through some blogs, and saw your name, but I wasn't sure if it was you, anyways, my name is Michelle (Downs) Parker; if you know me, way cool that I found you; if not sorry for bothering you :) I am pretty sure you are who I think you are, my blog is www.brianmichelleparkerfamily.blogspot.com
Michelle--yep, its me! Saw your sis wedding invite at me parents last time I was there. yea for her! can't wait to check out our blog! Fun, Fun, small world huh!
The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand at times of challenge and controversy.
5 comments:
Yeah! Michael Phelps won his first gold medal tonight. What was it with them cutting our national anthem short? Go USA!
I know I posted this before both Michael and Torres. (Honestly, I fell asleep before hers. I wanted to watch her so bad!)That was kind of suprising they just ended the anthem not finishing it. Oh, well. Yea! watching more olympics now!
Okay, so this might sound really weird, but Cherice is your maiden name Judd?? If it is, how weird is this that I found you, I was just going through some blogs, and saw your name, but I wasn't sure if it was you, anyways, my name is Michelle (Downs) Parker; if you know me, way cool that I found you; if not sorry for bothering you :) I am pretty sure you are who I think you are, my blog is www.brianmichelleparkerfamily.blogspot.com
Yes i know that, that day was my anniversary, but i still watched for a while!!!
Michelle--yep, its me! Saw your sis wedding invite at me parents last time I was there. yea for her! can't wait to check out our blog! Fun, Fun, small world huh!
Post a Comment