Before
After
Doesn't it look good?!
After many hours and let me emphasize MANY hours of hard work, Ty got the tower put onto our boat! Ty worked SO hard in doing this, making sure everything was precise and perfect. (Can you just imagine purposefully drilling holes into an expensive toy.....sickening!) He has many sore muscles and bruises and cuts up and down his arms in result. It was actually harder that both of us expected. Ty couldn't get the side panels inside the boat off completely without tearing apart the whole back of the boat, so he had to squeeze his arms up in between the panel and the boat many times. OUCH! I heard many grunts of pain coming from him and 'gosh darn its' but alot of 'dang, I'm goods' too. I pretty much just held the tower in place to help him, helped figure out measurements, gave him encouragement and sat in a camping chair in the garage to give him company (white trash, I know).
Our reward.....heading to the lake Saturday evening to enjoy the look of nice job done!
Good job Ty, you did an awesome job! I love you! Next time lets just pay someone.
2 comments:
Yea looks like fun. Now it time to get some great use out of it:) Someday we will be in the boat club also. Someday
holy cow, that thing is huge. i can see why it took so many hours. but it does look good. i hope you guys are enjoying it. man i wish i could go boating. Like mom always says there is a time and a season for everything right? guess it just isn't my time. ha ha.
well enjoy your time!! love ya guys.
Jen and Jonathan
Post a Comment