
Zeus NO

Zeus DROP IT

Zeus QUIT IT

and Zeus, your going outside

As well as NO BITING! This pup LOVES to bite. Not that he is mean about it, but just likes to get on everything. He bites at your hands when your just trying to pet him, and my ankles when I'm just walking. I'm CONSTANTLY having to watch him. He has ripped a small hole in Tages Sunday pants, and my pajama pants just this morning! When he calms down the biting I think I will like him a bit more.
We have been working on some training like sit, down, shake, stay, and with leash training. He is actually doing pretty good. He already knows that when you say "good boy," he gets a treat! He's smart, so I know he can be trained! Wish me luck!
8 comments:
Good Luck in deed! Is it a boy or a girl? I just wondered if you are now out numbered or if the playing field is even over at the Rigby home.
I love it!!!! You crack me up...
OH, Tatum, I for sure am out numbered....3:1 Got ta love it :)
Ha Ha, I am sorry but that is so funny!! good luck in doggie school!
I have to say that he is the.cutest.dog.ever! Literally! I showed my husband and he melted. (he's wanted a dog forever but we live in a no pet apartment) I am not a pet person, but if I had to get one, I'd take him from you in a heart beat! What a beauty. Sorry about the puppy stage... yikes!
wow, sounds like you have your hands full. its almost like having a baby i guess. keith and I both think he's super cute though!
Funny! I remember when Haley ate part of my bedspread when she was little. Keep up the good work.
LOL. He really is pretty cute. Good thing. I'm bummed we didn't get to meet him the other day!
Post a Comment