Friday morning we went to Paradise Bakery for breakfast then decided to bust out the boat and go for a cruise on Lake Pleasant. The cruise turned into both Lance and Ty wake boarding in the frigged water. Lake Pleasant online site said the water temperature was 51* but both Lance and Ty said it was colder than that. But they did say that the wet suits helped a little. Way to cold for me! Even the temperature outside wasn't the greatest, I think it was around 68*. I wore long pants and a jacket and was still cold.



After boating we went for a small hike up the mountain by our house with the flag. Tage thought he was a pro and would lead the group since he had done it before. I think it's always great to do a hike.

Then off to dinner at El Encanto Dos in Cave Creek. The wait was 45 min so we opted to sit outside where there was no wait. A bit chilly, but they had heaters to take off the chill.

Then off to dinner at El Encanto Dos in Cave Creek. The wait was 45 min so we opted to sit outside where there was no wait. A bit chilly, but they had heaters to take off the chill.
Saturday morning was Tages basketball game. He did good and loved that the family came to watch him.
After the game, Ty wanted to go to Sams Club to look at T.Vs and I wanted to go to Razmataz (an awesome large furniture and home decorating store here) to look at an entertainment center. I have been wanting this since October! I loved that the family pushed Ty over the edge to buy it! So he had to get the new T.V too! We totally scored this past weekend! I got what I wanted and so did Ty!
While the girls went shopping in Anthem at the outlets, the boys got the entertainment center and T.V and it was pretty much put into place and ready when we got home. I made chicken enchiladas for dinner and then we put in Madagascar 2 movie. Judy, Kristi and I went out to Kirklands to get a little decorating for the entertainment center. Not done yet, but I'm headed to St. George next week and will hit Ti Pan for some more stuff. I absolutely love the entertainment center! I smile every time I look at it. It is so gorgeous. Silly, I know.

Sunday was church. It was my last day teaching the Sunbeams. Sad, I know. I cried last week when they told me. I will miss them. I enjoyed being in Primary. Now I am a team leader for the 8-9 year old Achievement Day girls. I am open to new things and think this is going to be fun.
After church I fixed lunch and then it was off to the airport. I hope they had a good time, I know we did.
Here is just a pic of us all hangin' out

2 comments:
I love your new entertainment system. So pretty...
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. keep having fun. love ya.
Post a Comment