Our boxer dog, Caesar, died last night. It has been a rough day, but we have hung in there. Tage knows that he is with Heavenly Father now and is not sick anymore. He was 13 years old and we figure that he had cancer.
He was such a great dog! He loved to be played with, wouldn't bite or get mad which made him a great dog around kids. We loved to take him on walks, camping and to the cabin with us. Caesar has been Tyson and Tages buddy for a long time. It is going to be strange not to have him around.
Heavenly Father, please give Caesar a hug from us. We miss him and love him so much.


3 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss! We have a dog 'Honey' that is half boxer....and man she is so sweet, I really like the boxer breed! Our dog is on her way out too, most nights she won't eat a thing...is that a sign?? I am sure your dog is in a great place right now!
Ceasar was a great dog! Me and the girls loved to play with him when we would visit. We will miss him too. So sorry. :(
I'm so sorry! It's so hard to lose a dog because they become part of the family. Ceazar sounded like a great dog!
Post a Comment