Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meet Zeus.....


The newest addition to our family..... (Ty has a thing for the Greek Gods I guess)

Born December 13, 2008 and we got him February 11, 2009. He is a Neapolitan Massive, I mean Mastiff. He is going to turn into a pony! He will weigh about 150lbs full grown. HUGE!!!! I tease Ty that I am going to by a horse trailer so we can haul this dog around with us camping and stuff. Also I told him that our kids are going to be terrified of this dog. He says that we could just put a saddle on Zeus and have them ride him, then they will love him! Whatever! I'm not thrilled about this, but I love Ty and this is what he wanted. Really, I had no choice. Zeus is cute now, but just wait.....he will turn into massive Zeus. I even gave Ty an ultimatum......dog or baby. He choose a dog, so I guess no kids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherice, He looks so sweet! To bad he get to be the size of a pony!!! But dont forget you still need a baby:)I love baby dogs until they get big. Good luck:) Zeus is lucky to have such a great family.

Parker Family said...

No baby yet!?! Soon enough! Zeus looks really fun! I love his color! Good luck on the big size, are you going to keep him as an 'indoor dog'?? How fun for you guys!

Sara Hadlow said...

he's so cute but he's going to be HUGE, good luck with that. too bad puppies can't stay puppies

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am going to start praying for a baby (a human one). That way they can grow up together. Ha ha! He is adorable Cherice. Anytime you want us to take care of him let us know, no need for a horse trailer.

Jill Stott said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how huge he will get. I've heard they are great dogs!