Tage told me last night that that I had to wake up super early and that I couldn't sleep in because I had to make cupcakes and decorate the house. Oh my, little does he know that I did it last night after he went to bed.
This morning when he came downstairs he was so excited! He had his favorite breakfast....pancakes! I later dropped off cupcakes for his class. Chocolate cupcakes with blue frosting was his request. He was SO embarrassed! He had his head down the ENTIRE time we sang happy birthday. His face was so red! He was absolutely loving it!

Dad picked him up right after school and headed up to Lake Pleasant to go fishing. Classic father, son and dog moment. Got to love it. I got off work a little early, but they were still at the lake so I took a little nap before they come home! Yeah! I didn't have to stress about dinner because Tage wanted the most easy dinner of all.....corn dogs, grapes, and cinnamon gum. Ok dude, whatever, it's your birthday! Then time for presents. We got Tage a Nintendo DS. He was SO excited! And about the cake...Tage wanted cupcakes, chocolate of course with chocolate frosting. But as far as sprinkles go he wanted blue, red, GOLD (are you kidding me?!) and green. Ok!

Dad picked him up right after school and headed up to Lake Pleasant to go fishing. Classic father, son and dog moment. Got to love it. I got off work a little early, but they were still at the lake so I took a little nap before they come home! Yeah! I didn't have to stress about dinner because Tage wanted the most easy dinner of all.....corn dogs, grapes, and cinnamon gum. Ok dude, whatever, it's your birthday! Then time for presents. We got Tage a Nintendo DS. He was SO excited! And about the cake...Tage wanted cupcakes, chocolate of course with chocolate frosting. But as far as sprinkles go he wanted blue, red, GOLD (are you kidding me?!) and green. Ok!
He had a great day! Some of his favorites today are:
food-pizza
thing to do-play with friends
color-green
what he want to be when he grows up-dirt bike rider
Six things I love about Tage
he is so sweet
love his smile
his laugh
love how silly and carefree he is
he is very sensitive little boy
that he tells me that he loves me and that I look pretty




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Tage!!!! Boy you're getting old. :)
Happy Birthday to cute Tage. I love that he was embarrassed - cute. And I LOVE that he asked for gum for his dinner. How cute is that?
Happy Birthday Tage!! it looks like you had a good day.
Post a Comment