Sunday, July 5, 2009

Change of plans

Most everyone knows that I am scheduled, planned, ordered kind of person. So when plans change, I get a little irritated. (I am working on being able to roll with the punches, and have gotten a lot better. Believe me.) Well, Tage was suppose to come home today. So excited to have him home! But his 'other Mom' started to throw drama about giving him back (grrrrrr!) and Tyson is the nicest person in the world and hates to cause conflict so Tage is staying in Utah until Tyson goes up to get him on the 23th when they will spend time at the cabin for the 24th of July festivities. Tyson figured it was easier to just make her happy than to get involved with all the court stuff. I know he is probably right, but I hate this change of plans. Especially when I have been wanting him home.

1 comment:

Sara Hadlow said...

take it from a child of divorced parents, the back and forth sucks for the kids too. i'm sure he's missing you guys like crazy.