Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm Ready!

Tage is coming home tomorrow!!!!!!!! We have miss him so much.
While he has been gone....I have painted his room, rearranged it and did a white board project that will hang on a wall in his room. And it's all a surprise!!!


I'm off to New York now and won't see Tage till Wednesday so I put together a small package he could open each day until I come home. (He was not suppose to be here this week, that's why I planned on going on a girls trip.)

This is totally a Becky Higgins copy. But I loved the idea!

5 comments:

Tatum said...

Cute Cute Cute! He will LOVE it. Have fun in New York! So jealous!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! U are so creative. Tage is lucky to have you.

Parker Family said...

You are the best mom ever, wish I had all your creativity!! And you get to go to New York with your girls, sounds like a TON of fun, can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

I recognize that tray! Very cute idea. I like the idea of a gift-a-day while you are away. Goodness what a FUN family! :) Sorry about the cake - I didn't read your blog til today to see you were out of town. It should still be good when you get back. Enjoy.

Ashley Hardison said...

You are such a cute mom. I wish I could come up with half of the fun ideas that you have. What a lucky kid. I am glad you had fun in NY. Sounds like a blast