I got home late last night from a girls trip to the "Big Apple!" It was such a blast! I had never been! I have to say that I am 100% positive that I am glad that Ty and I made the decision to move to Phoenix not New York. Not that I was ever questioning our decision because we both felt like it was the right thing to do. Expecially after Tyson spent a week out there house hunting and talking to the big wigs, it just didn't feel right. We knew. I'm just glad we are where we are today. We absolutely love it here. New York is just a visiting place for me.
There is so much to be said about my trip, but I will have to catch up later along with pictures. Just a few things right now though.....
loved the Broadway shows
shopping, shopping, shopping
stinky subways
Serendipity
dirty everything
Central Park
rude people
geeky double decker bus tour
Statue of Liberty
humidity
little Italy
China town
Temple
ground zero
Today Show (2 times!)
glamour shots with Al and Matt
and so much more......
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
5 comments:
You better not forget details on your leave of absents from work. I can't wait to hear all about it when you finally return :)
I can't wait to see pictures... sure do miss you. Hope things are going well!
Pictures????
Can't wait to see the pics. I thought it was dirty too. Did you see any muggings? Good to visit at least once in your life, but is over rated. I prefer our environment too.
Ya, I agree, NY is just fun to visit, to live there is TOO much! But then again, I only visited the main crazy part of NY, I am sure it is a little bit better in their communities, if ya like that :) I am a country gal now, so I could never leave the country and go to the city :) Can't wait to see pics, I am jealous that you got to go on a girls trip, I am so ready for one of those right now!
Post a Comment