Sunday, July 19, 2009

WICKED!


Last night Ty and I saw WICKED at the ASU Gammage Theatre. I have seen it before in LA, but was so excited to see it again! I loved it! Ty thought that is was just good. At intermission he thought that it could be over. Personally, I think that the second half is better. My favorite song of course was Defying Gravity sung by Elphaba (Merideth Kaye Clark) but I have to say that I thought that the actor in LA did a better job on that song.

Would highly recommend seeing this play. I loved, loved, loved it!

3 comments:

Tatum said...

I am so jealous! I have heard very good things about it! What a great date night.

David would have been done after the first half too. LOL

Parker Family said...

I have heard that show is AWESOME, glad you got to go, and I am even more impressed you got your husband to go with you!! Fun date night!

Ashley Hardison said...

How fun! I would love to see Wicked. I am glad you sent me an invite to see your blog again. It looks like you guys have been having fun. I look forward to seeing you at Jenn's shower.