Tonight we had planned on going to Liberty High Schools football game as a family. (It's Family Fun Friday remember
wink wink ) But I was a little cranky and decided that I need a few hours to myself. So I sent the boys to the football game and I stayed home and cleaned up from dinner, finished cleaning the house and now just relaxing. There really can be moments to myself!
2 comments:
isn't that how it usually goes. when the dads need a break they go golf or play basketball or something. when moms need a break they clean the house first and then might relax for an hour. i just can't relax in a dirty house though. i think i have a time limit on how long i can ignore messes and it's only like 10 hours.
I don't believe there is any such thing as time to myself. Not even in the bathroom. Tell me what it is like...PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment