Yesterday was another garage sale that our community has. They have it 2 times a year. One in the Spring and one in the Fall. How it works is you sign up to put your house on the list along with a description of what you have to offer and the day off the sale you go get a list of all the houses. We didn't sell anything this time but I got some good stuff! I was up and out the door by 7am. Totally NOT my thing on a Saturday! But I wanted to get some good deals!
I didn't get alot, I mainly looked at the list and went to those houses that had things that I might have been interested in, but I am happy with my bargains!
3 Nintendo DS games for Tage for $12 total
A skateboard ramp for $5
A breast plate and riding shirt for Tage for his 4-wheeler, both for $5
Golf set for Tage for $20
and a golf set for me (women's left hand. hard to find at garage sales) for $15
I really have never been to too many garage sales. It was really fun! I thought about my sister-in-law Rachelle and thought that she would be in Heaven with all the bargains.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment