Friday, November 13, 2009

Cinderella

Is Cinderella another word for Mom?
All I ever feel like I am doing around the house is cleaning.....laundry, dishes, toilets, floors, dusting, washing and cleaning everything all the time!
But now I am off to get a pedicure for all my hard work today. Tonight's glass slipper is going to fit perfect and my feet will be pretty in them.

4 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

i called myself cindrella to keith the other day! totally know what you mean

The Baker said...

Can my glass slipper be my flannel PJ's and my pillow at 8:30 pm?! If not then indentured servitude is the other word for mom.

Ashley Hardison said...

So true, clean and clean, laundry and cook. Does it ever end?

Anonymous said...

My mother in law always said that being a mother is like being a glorified Cinderella. However, I don't see anything glorified about cleaning toilets... Remember, work as if you are working for the Lord. That's what I keep reminding myself.