Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baby Shower

My sisters put together the best baby shower for me today! I feel so lucky to have a family like I do.
Look at the darling hangers my sister Kimberly found!
This baby is already so dang spoiled!
Mom and Grandma Baird

My Grandma Baird crocheted this afghan. She has made one for all 23 great grandchildren so far(mine will make it 23). I love it that my daughter will have something handmade from her great grandma. What a treasure it will be.
I don't know if this picture was taken on purpose or an accident, but here is a little belly shot of me at 29 weeks and 4 days.

My friend Sara and I are only due 1 day apart and both having girls! Crazy, I know!
She thought that since she was making one for her baby, Megan, she would make one for me too. It is soooo pretty, I love it!

I love this picture. It looks like Tage and Oliver and fighting over who gets to help open the gift. Although they really weren't. Oliver ADORES Tage. If he is not already glued to Tage's side, he walks around asking where Tage is and says "my Tage"
I love how Tage is so excited for baby. He is so cute already, I can't wait to see him react to her in person.
My friend Konnie and her daughter Brooklyn
Brooklyn is the sweetest thing alive. Not to mention adorable too! She decided that she wanted to give me some of her baby stuff. Hello?! How cute is that?! I got one of her favorite baby quilts, some toys and a baby book. I seriously love this little girl!
Kari and her daughter Kylie.
I will try to make this long story short. Kari was the first person I met when I moved to Phoenix. Tage and I went to the park for a break from unpacking and organizing the house. There is when I met Kari. As we got talking we both found out that we were from Utah and both LDS. What a quinkie dink! It's history from then on, she has been one of my best friends. They just recently moved back to Utah a few weeks ago. I am so sad that she moved. It was so good to see her again so soon.

Michelle and Melinda
Michelle and Melinda are friends from the singles ward I went to while living in the Avenues in Salt Lake.
Michelle is actually due 9 days before me with a boy! And Melinda just found out that she is expecting her first in February! So excited for both of them!

Melissa

Another friend from while I lived in the Avenues. She was actually my roommate! We got along so good and have remained friends since.

I wish I got a picture of everyone that came. So many friends an family. I don't know how to thank them enough for being so thoughtful and supporting me and my baby. I feel like the luckiest girl alive.

Thank you!
Thank you!

Thank you!

Lots of love to you all

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This was a very good day! we had a lot of fun putting it together to for you!!!