Yesterday was our long drive back to the summer heat of Arizona. Ugh. I hate the summers here.
My friend Karolyns 2 boys, Kelmen and Carson, were in St. George with their Grandma and Grandpa for a week. So on the way home we picked them up in Kanab. Our excursion was filled to the max. It looked like we lived out of our car! For an 8 passenger vehicle, we barely fit 2 adults, 3 kids and a dog (ok, one LARGE dog). No room for anything or anyone else!
Tage, Kelmen, and Carson. All swished in the back seat. Oh, and Zeus with only half of the back. to spread out in.
It's good to be home though. I'm now just overwhelmed with unpacking, getting my house cleaned, grocery shopping, laundry, baby stuff organized, thank you cards, and so much more. Maybe one of these days I will get caught up. Just maybe.


No comments:
Post a Comment