Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sneak Peek

I am loving just hangin' out at my parents house. I have only been here for a few days, but we have already had lots of fun talking and laughing together.

I have only left the house twice (love staying in my jammies!). Friday night Mom, Wesley, Michelle and I went swimming at the rec. center and last night Jennifer came with me to Target to finally register for baby.

My Mom and I have already got busy doing sewing projects. Right now we are working on putting together my baby quilt and crib bumpers. Soooooo cute! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Here is a little sneak peek.....


Jen, Mom and I all working on our little sewing projects
I love being with my Mom and sister. I love it that we each have our own sewing machine to work on and a large enough sewing room we can be all together in.

No comments: