Tuesday, March 1, 2011

He's 8!

Disclaimer: I didn't edit any of these pictures. Lazy tonight and just wanted to get them posted.

Tage turned 8 this past Saturday! Are you kiddin' me?!?!? 8! Hard to believe, I know!
He began his day by opening up his gifts and then we were off to his last football game of the winter season (He has already started practicing for spring season. It never stops. Football, football, football.)
He wanted an ipad or an ipod touch. Um, sorry kid, your a good boy, but not that good :) He got a new football, athletic shorts, a suit (for his baptism), shirts, money, cowboy boots.........
After his game we went to lunch at Salties (mexican) with his team for a final team party. They handed out the kids trophies and even sang Happy Birthday to Tage. After that we just went home and hung out. Nothing exciting. Tage watched a movie and played the wii. He wanted Cafe Rio for dinner, but I didn't have the stuff to make it and it would take longer than time allowed to make it so then he asked for homemade pizza, but I didn't have any pepperoni so he settled with lasagna (settling was a wrong word, he really does like it!) Then it was cake time!
No, he is not praying. I don't know what the heck he was doing.
He made me light the candles again because he didn't blow them all out the first time. But, nor did he the second time either.

No comments: