So I have a friend that has a son who is only 2 days younger than Emmry. We occasionally get together for mommy play dates. I know Emmry is a little peanut and petite for her age, but I think it is really funny looking at another baby her same age side by side.
Brant kept trying to hold Emmry's hand. I think that his Mom better have a chit chat with him about dating so young.
In fact, Brant has slowed down on his growing a bit and I think Emmry is slowly catching up compared to how they looked at 4 months old.
3 comments:
kate tries to hold megan's hand too but megan won't hold on. she pulls away. it makes me feel bad for kate since she's trying so hard to play with her lil sis.
Emmry is a petite little thing! Love it while it lasts!
Ha Ha, too cute. Yeah for Emmry rolling over. Brant still hasn't rolled completely over yet. He is trying though.
Post a Comment