Emmry rolled over last night and I MISSED IT! I know, I know, I wanted to cry.
I was in the kitchen cleaning up and I had her on the floor in the living room on her back. She was a little fussy off and on and I just kept saying, "It's ok sweetheart, your fine." When I went back in the room she was on her tummy! HORRAY but so SAD all at the same time. I hope that she will do it for me today.
Another thing I have missed her doing is shakin' her bum bum. What she does is dig her little heals into the floor and lift up her bum and lower back and moves her tushie left and right. It is seriously so cute! She was doing it all the time for a couple weeks, now nothing. Dang it! I kept saying that I need to video her, but never did. Now, I have had the video camera ready to go so if she starts to do it I will be ready, but she hasn't been doing it lately. I'm so sad. I wanted to record it!
If I'm a lucky lady today she will do BOTH for me. But that's only if I'm lucky.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
2 comments:
Megan rolled over the other day in her crib. She was put to bed on her back and when Keith went in to get her when she woke up she was on her tummy. Nobody saw it. She arches her back and scoots all over the place but won't roll when she's playing on the floor with mom.
Good job Emmry! Even though mom missed it the first time. They learn so fast.
Post a Comment