Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rolled over.....again!

This time I saw it! Today she went from her back to her tummy in a blink of an eye. I now have to have a much closer eye on her. (Not that I didn't before....)

She is rolling over all the time!

Zeus wanted to be in the photoshoot too....I don't think Emmry liked that.

3 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

i made the mistake of letting kate fall asleep on my bed once after she learned to roll. an hour or so later i hear a thud and i rush in to find her crying on the floor. i felt HORRIBLE. once they roll you can't leave them anywhere even if you think they'll be okay or you'll hear them when they wake up.

Nicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicki said...

Cute picture of Emmry! So glad that she is rolling over.