March 16, 2011



I really felt like I needed to go to the temple this last month or so. It's not so easy when Emmry is "attached" and the temple is 45min-1 hour away. I thought that if I could find someone to come with me and watch Emmry on the temple grounds then I could feed her just after or just before I go in. Plus, I wouldn't have separation anxiety as long.
Since this past week was spring break (and such nice weather), I called my friend Connie and asked her if she felt comfortable enough to have her daughter, Alanna, come with me down to the temple and babysit the kids outside on the temple grounds or go in the visitor center and watch a church video.
Funny I asked when I did because her and her 2 girls were going down to Mesa the next day anyway because of prior arrangements set up. She said that they would meet us there and watch Tage and Emmry while I go to the temple!

It was such a good opportunity to talk to Tage about the temple and share my testimony with him.
What a blessing it was to have such sweet friends that would take the time to help me and allow me the chance to do the Lords work. I am so blessed. I am blessed to have the knowledge of an eternal family, to have my family, and blessed to be a Mother, a Daughter of God.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you you got to go to the temple! What a blessing that is for you! love you!
Post a Comment