Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nothing gets done when.....

Mom gets sick! I have had a cold, a sore throat, a cough, been achy and tired, or a combination of those for over a week now. Therefore my house has suffered too. Piles of laundry (clean and dirty) all over, kitchen a mess, bathrooms dirty, and just nothing feels clean. I'm more irritated when I'm sick so Ty has heard me complain more, Tage has gone to bed early because I can't stand his attitude any longer by the end of the day and Zeus is outside more because I'm sick of him biting on everything and having to watch him constantly. (good mom I am huh?!?)

3 comments:

Tatum said...

It's totally true when mom is sick nothing gets done. What would our families do without us?

You are a great mom! Hello you got every color sprinkle for Tages birthday cupcakes! I would have been like, "Sorry Dude, we have red, I hope you like red." (One example)

The Headrick Family said...

Sorry you've been sick! That is no fun....let me know if I can do anything for you!

Jennifer said...

hope your feeling better.