Tuesday, August 31, 2010

6:23 AM Walk

I walked outside this morning and it was only 72*! So nice! I decided to take Zeus on a walk since it was so nice. He actually took me for a walk at first. It's actually kind of a cute thing he does....whenever I say lets go for a walk he knows exactly what I mean and goes straight to the laundry room where I have his leash. He is always excited. After I attach his leash he puts part of it in his mouth and leads me to the front door and down the driveway. Then when we get to the sidewalk he realizes that I'm the boss and lets go (with me physically taking it out of his mouth of course. One time I left it in and he took me for a walk the whole time). He actually does fairly well and stays right by me. Even when I walk slow these days.

No comments: