This afternoon Tage and I helped a family in our ward who just moved in yesterday unpack a little bit. This was a good opportunity to teach Tage about service since I don't think I talk about it too much with him. I usually just do things without saying that it is service so he doesn't realize that there are a lot of things considered service.
I also explained that there is secret service too and it's not just for other people, service can be done right here in our home among our family. He liked the idea of secret service and thinks that I will now make his bed everyday as my 'secret service act' to him. Also, his idea of door bell ditching with cookies on the front porch is an act of secret service.
So yes, there are cookies in the oven right now and someone will be getting a hit and run tonight. Oh, and I better remember to make his bed tomorrow.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment