Friday, August 20, 2010

Mailbox

I have been like a little child anxiously waiting for a package to arrive. Checking the mailbox daily for weeks now for a certain letter.
Well, after 7 weeks and 4 days, the letter came!
This is not just any letter, it's a letter that determines eternal life for our family. It's a letter from the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints giving Tyson clearance to be sealed for time and all eternity to me and therefore our whole family. I am beyond excited for this to finally happen. I want to spend eternity with Tyson and my children. This is the only way it could happen, by being sealed in the House of the Lord. What a special day it is going to be for our family and will effect generations to come.

We have not set a date yet. Still deciding what is going to be best for us.

4 comments:

Ashley Hardison said...

How exciting! Congrats!! No words for how great this news is.

Kim and Nathan said...

Im so happy for you guys!

Melinda said...

Great news! Glad it finally came... what a special day!

Clayton, Jenna & Makayla said...

Wow Cherice!!! I am so thrilled for you! I can't even explain how much so!!! This is so awesome!!! Congratulations!!! Love you!!!