I notice after I sit for awhile I get a pinch in my back (right middle). It's quite annoying. Sundays are pretty much the only day I feel it a lot because I sit for long periods of time. Standing helps. Although I feel like a dork standing up in the back not holding a baby like the ladies. I'm just holding up the wall.

But, overall so far so good! I'm on the downhill stretch now. I'm only 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced right now. That's nothin'. Head is down though, that's good. I guess we will just have to see next week if any progress has happened.
The room is coming along. Organizing and finalizing things are hopefully coming to an end. I say that, but I'm sure I will keep adding to my list these last few weeks.
2 comments:
Soon baby girl will be in your arms!
You look so cute! she'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment