Tage thinks that now my belly is so big I could use it as my own table.
I am always hot. Even in my own house! The air conditioning seems like it is always on and I can't wait to get the bill that I'm sure is over $400. Summers in AZ are NOT my favorite and being pregnant on top of that I hate them even more!
i feel your pain. i feel sweaty all the time and i'm sure its cooler here than it is in AZ. now i know to never plan for a late summer or early august birth, i don't know what i was thinking. we should've had spring babies
Do you know what is so funny about being hot? It isn't that you are prego, well it is, but that extra layer of clothes you recently started wearing hasn't helped. I had the exact same reaction that first summer. I truly believe you have to aclamate to wearing them,seriously. In the meantime, go get one of those fan/spray bottles they have at Walmart and mist yourself!
The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand at times of challenge and controversy.
3 comments:
i feel your pain. i feel sweaty all the time and i'm sure its cooler here than it is in AZ. now i know to never plan for a late summer or early august birth, i don't know what i was thinking. we should've had spring babies
I totally understand and feel your pain! Hope you can find a way to stay cool! Just a little bit longer!
Do you know what is so funny about being hot? It isn't that you are prego, well it is, but that extra layer of clothes you recently started wearing hasn't helped. I had the exact same reaction that first summer. I truly believe you have to aclamate to wearing them,seriously. In the meantime, go get one of those fan/spray bottles they have at Walmart and mist yourself!
Post a Comment