Monday, November 1, 2010

Let's Go To Church

Emmry and I made our first appearance back at church yesterday. She did awesome! Slept the whole time! She work up for a few minutes during the second hour, but then fell back asleep. I was the meanest Mom and didn't even take her out of her carrier. That's probably what kept her asleep though. I'm sure I won't be this lucky every Sunday and the mothers room will be calling my name shortly. Ugh.
I'm surprised that we were all ready in enough time to take a couple pictures and made it to church pretty much on time! Wow! I was really wondering how I was going to do it when I can barely get showered and dressed before noon every other day of the week.

1 comment:

Sara Hadlow said...

We took Megan two weeks after she was born. I think with your 2nd you're not as cautious. :) I get to wake up at 7 on Sundays even though church doesn't start until 9. I'm ready by 8 when Kate wakes and then I spend the next 30 minutes getting Kate ready, then go get Megan at 8:30 and wake Keith up so we can be out the door by 8:50. We've been on time every week so far!