Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Usually we have our house all decorated with scary halloween stuff, get all dressed up on halloween night, decorate our trunk for the ward trunk-or-treat and basically are all gung-ho about the whole holiday.

Well....

We didn't even put up all our halloween decorations, we didn't even participate in the trunk-or-treat, Ty and I didn't dress up at all and Tage was just a football player, so that really doesn't count because he already had the stuff and it wasn't even scary. (I tried to get him to be a beat up football player with a black eye and blood everywhere but he didn't want too.) So you could just call all of us party poopers this year.

I sat out in the driveway with my little owl and passed out candy. It really wasn't that exciting. Tage went around our neighborhood and was back within 45 min to watch football. I took Emmry inside after awhile, but then shortly after that I saw the porch light turn off. Hmmmm. Ty was standing on the porch with Emmry and told me that she wanted me. I told him to come pass out candy then. He said that we should just turn off the lights and not pass out candy anymore.

See what I mean?! Party poopers!

So I went inside and took care of Emmry. The lights went out, and the boys continued to watch football. That was our Halloween.

But I do have to say that I have one adorable little owl and one good lookin' football player!

No comments: