I let Tage have my piece of pumpkin pie. He was happy about that.

After lunch was over he was mad at me because I wouldn't sign him out. Tough life Tage, I know.
Today was the turkey trot. They began by stretching out and warming up. They did leg stretches, push-up, jumping jacks, etc. to get all ready for the big run!

Runners get your mark...get set....GO!

They race by grade and separate the boys and girls. Tage did awesome! He was in second place for about half the run and then he fell into 4th for the finish. Still really good! He improved from last year where he was 7th place. Good job Tage!
Again, he wanted me to sign him out. And once again I said no. I'm such a mean Mom.
2 comments:
sounds like fun activities your way. Poor Tage Man he just wanted to be checked out of school... come on mom!! JUST KIDDING.
LOOK AT THE WEATHER!! Oh my goodness! We have about 14 inches of snow outside right now, and you are still in short sleeve shirt weather....JEALOUS!!
Post a Comment