Monday, November 29, 2010

Family pictures, but minus Dad

I guess I shouldn't really be calling them family pictures then huh!

Last week we were suppose to have family pictures taken but Ty never showed up. (He let me know right when we were to be going that he wasn't going to make it. Lovely, I know.) So Since Tage, Emmry and I were all ready we thought that we would do a few pics with just us.

Well, long story short, Tage fell off his bike on the way up the street to where we were going to take the pictures and got his clothes all dirty and had a bloody arm. I got a little upset, but then apologized and told him that we could just do a few pictures and not get his arm in it. He was then cranky and left to go home (at least that's where I assumed he was going). I just let him go.
Now it was just Emmry and I. So we turned our 'family pictures' into a 'just Mom and daughter photo shoot'

Here are just a few I have edited




Oh, and amongst it all I ran into a tree branch and hit my head. But I am happy to report that nothing happen to Miss Emmry other than her shoes kept falling off.

But wait....

As we were going home, Tage was coming back up to meet us! He had cleaned up his bloody arm, changed his shirt into something that still matched our 'colors', changed his attitude, and was ready for pictures.

Tage: Mom, was that a good decision?
Mom: Definitely! The best decision! You are the BEST!
Tage: Because I knew that we were having family pictures and I wanted to be good.

Now let me just add that he got extra wii time that night, and got to stay up 30 minutes past his bed time! Woo hoo!


Thanks Brittany for snapping a few pictures. Hopefully this week we will have better luck with everything.

6 comments:

Lorie V. said...

Oh Cherice little Miss E is getting so big and cuter by the second. I just love your blog... PS tell that big brother how handsome he is too :)

Jill Stott said...

Stories like these are why I never do family pictures! :) Cute pictures at least!

Jennifer said...

I love them! The pictures are super cute!

Parker Family said...

Doesn't that alwasy seem to happen when you plan family pictures....drama! That happened to us this last weekend, my boys, which are pretty mellow kids, decided to have meltdowns all during our pictures....I guess it is always a jinx to get good pictures :)

LOVE LOVE Emmry's smile, she is SO PRECIOUS!! You are a lucky lady!

AND LOVE those sexy red boots! My friend has some too, I am thinking I need a pair of sexy red boots too....maybe I can splurge and spoil myself and get me a pair for Christmas :)

Sara Hadlow said...

Man, I wish we could be outside like that here. It's FREEZING up here and so we're cooped up ALL DAY LONG!

Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...Next time Ty we would like to see you in them.