Monday, September 30, 2013

Doggie Store


Sept. 25
Well if taking my little munchkins to the zoo wasn't enough, we went to the 'doggie store' too!
Cha-ching! Winner! Best Mom award goes to me!
Okay, Im done with the self inflicted ego boost.
I wanted to go to the Apple store in the mall to check out laptops so I made a deal with the kids that if they were good we would go to the 'doggie store' after I was done. I'm pretty sure Trey didnt understand the agreement, but I know Emmry did. She was decent. Trey was a monster. But I took them to the 'doggie store' anyway.
(pic)
I couldnt help but sing this song when I watched Trey.


"How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie is for sale!"
(pic)


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sweet! You are the best mom!