Sept 20
Tage switched football teams and is now playing for Arizona Youth Sports League (AYSL) instead of Pop Warner.
So now he plays for the REBELS. His first game was today and he did AWESOME! He made 5 (!!!) touchdowns and then after each touchdown he did a field goal which he made 3 out of the 5. I saw some great blocks and awesome tackles. He was rockin' out there!
I have to admit, unlike AirXpress this game was a lot funner to watch. I guess it's always funner when your son is one of the star players. Hahaha. Although I did feel the game was too long. 2 1/2 hours is a bit much for me. It isn't the NFL people! Seeing that we were crushing the other team I wish they would have just called it game. Oh well.
Final score:
Rebels: 42
Falcons: 0
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
Hooray for Tage! way to go bud!
Post a Comment